Saturday, February 14, 2015

Graphic Changes

I've been working with some of the graphics in the game.  Mostly pop-up windows, backgrounds and things of that nature.  I don't have a lot to say about it, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves and we'll see what you think.

Here's what the game looked like a week ago, when it only had the option of four characters:
The text box is somewhat transparent.

It looked okay.  The transparent text box and the dark colors were harder on the eyes than I wanted, so I knew it wasn't going to be the final version. 

I started working with some blue colors today, and this is what I came up with:
Six characters and a different color scheme.

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks about this.  So, definitely drop a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment