Thursday, September 6, 2012

School and Other Interferences!

If you've noticed that I haven't updated anything about the program in about a month, that's because I'm in my final semester of college and things are pretty busy.  I haven't stopped working on the game, but I am taking a slight break so that I can get back into the swing of doing all this school work.

I'm pretty sure that things will progress once I get back into the rhythm (I started working on the program as a way to take a break from school work, and I'm sure the same thing will happen before this month is out).

In the meantime, stay tuned.  I'm still here.

6 comments:

  1. Take care of the important stuff first. We will be waiting patiently. Also, taking a step back from a project could make new ideas form that otherwise might have not! Good luck on your future.

    ~Hatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of the important stuff first. We will be waiting patiently. Also, taking a step back from a project could make new ideas form that otherwise might have not! Good luck on your future.

    ~Hatcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go on your rhythm. I keep your blog on my feed for when you decide to advance this awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are able to finish the project after you take of school stuff!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say this looks amazing for a one man project. I am a huge fan of the Gold Box D&D games, as well as Phantasie and the others you mention. Your project looks awesome! I found it while looking for a RPG creator to work on a game of my own. But, now, I think going to school for a computer programming degree is the way to go, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to build a good game, I definitely recommend learning computer programming. That way, you aren't tied down to the limitations of what some other programmer says you can do! You're only limited in what you can accomplish.

    ReplyDelete